Trips will be constructed as follows:
- 1 day Airport Alert, only one Airport Alert assignment per duty day
- Open time that can be relocated to another base with sufficient reserve coverage will be constructed and placed into open time for available pick-up by the reserve pick-up window (when possible) and available per Section 5.I.
- Reserve Temporary Duty Pairings:
- Every attempt will be made to build any necessary RTD pairings and place into open time for pickup prior to the reserve pick-up window
- Flight Attendant will be permitted to pick-up open time at their home base after completion of an Airport Alert assignment in accordance with Section 5.I.10.a
- RTD pairings will be constructed and placed into open time containing both outbound and return confirmed DH Flight segments and hotel accommodations, subject to reassignment per Section 5.I. Flight attendants need to contact the crew desk upon arrival for possible re-assignment and/or to agree on time of contact the following day.
- RTD pairings shall include Per Diem from check-in until debrief at their home base.
- For purposes of determining whether Airport Alert assignments can be extended an additional 2 hours, the RTD’s geographic location will be considered the base where they are sitting – not their home base.
- Flight Attendants who live in a RTD location shall be permitted to volunteer for assignment in that location. They shall receive pay for any outbound and return DH as if the segments had actually been flown, and shall receive per diem from scheduled check-in in their base until scheduled return to their base but shall not be required to actually travel to/from their base to the Reserve Temporary Duty location